ScanMyPhotos.com is your custom expert for restoring and enhancing your vintage photographs into works of art to be enjoyed and preserved for generations. Old pictures fade and degrade with time. Fix old and damaged photos with our custom professiongal Kodak-quality photo restoration today from ScanMyPhotos.com and 30 Minute Photo Etc. Since 1990, our customers have trusted us with all their photographic and now digital imaging services. You are about to find out why.
How to Order:
- To Order: Click on “Contact / Map” banner towards your left on this page for directions, or for out of area orders, fill out the order form and mail to:
Attn: Photo Restoration Dept.
30 Minute Photos Etc.
92 Corporate Park Plaza
Irvine, California 92606
We only mail back domestically within the U.S. – no international orders. In addition, you can scan your image and email it to email@example.com by copying the order form into an email and attaching the file.
- Prepare Your Photos For Delivery: PHOTOS MUST BE REMOVED FROM FRAMES AND NOT BE ATTACHED OR SEALED TO ANYTHING THAT MIGHT INTERFERE WITH OUR PHOTO RESTORATION WORK BEFORE IT IS DELIVERED OR MAILED TO US. To mail your photos, please securely and carefully protect and package your order with cardboard on both sides of the photos. For added protection against moisture and exterior elements, seal your photos inside a plastic bag inside your shipping box. Individually wrap each separate photo. We recommend either FedEx or USPS Priority Mail delivery and always use their sturdy shipping boxes or padded photo mailer envelope. Write: “Photos – Do Not Bend” on both sides of the envelope. If you wish to scan your original image, send order to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For added protection, if your order is damaged or lost during delivery, we recommend you make a copy of the original work to have, just in case. This way you have an extra copy safe at home.
- Advisory: You agree that 30 Minute Photos Etc. will not take any responsibility or liability for lost or damaged photos.
- What is Included: In addition to your custom photo restoration, we include a free Kodak-quality 8×10 matte finish photographic enlargement and free return delivery with tracking at your request. Additional copies and enlargements are available with each item restored. You will receive an email or phone follow-up notification once your order arrives and the exact amount charged to your credit card. Rush service is available – contact us for rates.
- What To Include With Your Order: The original or scanned photos you wish to be restored (please don’t include frames, glass or anything that obstructs the original image). Include any special instructions. Completed order form.