Get better, brighter pictures automatically when you use the KODAK Picture Kiosk. This exclusive Kodak technology examines every picture as you preview your prints. We automatically enhance your pictures to deliver exceptional Kodak quality—every time you print. Make prints with:
- Fewer dark shadows
- More vibrant colors – enhances bright, bold colors while keeping skin tones true to life
- Richer detail
- Red-eye detection – can automatically correct about 80% of red eye problems
Over 92% of consumers recommend prints from our Kodak kiosks to their friends and family.*
Everyone loves to share their pictures. But not everyone is as careful with your prints as you are. You want to protect them for years to come. Don’t worry! Prints from the KODAK Picture Kiosk are coated with KODAK XTRALIFE™ lamination to be especially durable. Real KODAK pictures with XTRALIFE™ lamination are waterproof. We just wiped the water off—no damage to the quality of the picture. Prints from the KODAK Picture Kiosk are also wipeable. So fingerprints, smudges, liquids, and even mustard will wipe right off.
Get real KODAK Pictures right from your phone. Real fast. Got a great shot on your phone that you want to turn into a great print? It’s quick and easy. Walk right up to the kiosk. Beam your favorite pictures right to the screen using Bluetooth technology, and the kiosk does the rest. In just seconds you can turn those temporary, candid snapshots into real KODAK Pictures. Everyone will want one.
Due to the changing size of images that phones and other mobile devices can capture and transmit, making prints can be a challenge. KODAK Kiosks will notify you if the resolution of your phone image is not sufficient for the print size you select—and recommend options for KODAK Quality Prints.
Zoom & Crop
Zoom in on the important details in your picture. Crop out unwanted backgrounds. Or, use these simple tools in creative ways to highlight something special in your picture. Just touch the screen to get the result you want.
It’s the most common problem with photos that people want to fix. We’ve made it so easy to remove red eye. Just touch the screen to highlight the eyes in your photo. Touch “Remove Red Eye” feature on the screen. It’s gone!
Adjust Brightness, Contrast & Color
Change color photos to black & white or sepia in seconds.
- Start with a color photo and create a black and white print for a classic, creative look.
- Create an aged, warm look from a color photo with our Sepia feature.
Make your picture as vibrant as you remember it. Just touch the screen to adjust levels of contrast, brightness, and color. You can also get creative and change the amount a color in your photos for a very custom look.
Add Creative Borders for a Custom Creation
Choose from a wide variety of themes and styles to create:
- Custom photo pages
- Birth announcements
- Cards and invitations
- Photo gifts
Personalize Your Pictures With Text
Add a special message to your photo in just minutes. Create a unique look. You choose the style and color of the message. Add special greetings, fun captions, and important dates. Preview your creation onscreen before you print and pay.
“Don’t just look at pictures…. Relive your memories” with KODAK Picture Movie DVDs. Click here for an informative video and sample.
Order your own multi-media KODAK Picture Movie DVDs from your favorite 60 pictures, includes your choice of music from popular artists and all orders are completed almost instantly.
The KODAK Picture Movie DVD even includes special pan and zoom effects for a true movie experience. That’s all there is to it! Watch your favorite photos on TV. Ordering is super-easy and super-fast.
Why only 60 pictures? Even though the average ScanMyPhotos.com order is about 2,500 images scanned, we have found that to retain viewer interest and preserve the special impact that the most important photos represent, 60 pictures is the perfect quantity, without having your guests’ eyes begin to close.
- On The Road Again – Willie Nelson
- Pump Up the Jam – Technotronic
- Shout – The Isley Brothers
- That’s The Way I Like It – KC and The Sunshine Band
- Dancing In the Street – Martha Reeves and the Vadellous
- Everlasting Love – Carl Carlton
- I’m So Excited – The Pointer Sisters
- What I Like About You – The Romantics
- St. Elmo’s Fire – John Parr
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terell
- Shining Star – Earth, Wind and Fire
- Walking on Sunshine – Katherine and the Waves
- Always On My Mind – Willie Nelson
- Calling All Angles – Train
- Dust in the Wind – Kansas
- Three Times a Lady – The Commodores
- Baby Love – Diana Ross and the Supremes
- I’ll Be – Edwin McCain
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Only Wanna Be With You – Hootie and the Blow Fish
HOW TO ORDER:
- Pick which service you would like:
- Choose the ScanMyPhotos.com prepaid boxes to add this new feature
- Choose the Pay-per-1,000 option where you mail in your pictures in your own box to add this new feature on the order from.
- Choose the service without any other services. Fill out this form and include it with the 60 pictures of your choice for us to scan and create your Kodak Picture Movie DVD.
- Choose the service from your existing digital files. Mail ScanMyPhotos.com up to 60 JPEG images (minimum 20) on a CD in the order you want it to appear on the KODAK Picture Movie DVD. Be sure to fill out this form to include with your order.
- Choose up to 60 pictures and place in sequence order, beginning with the first image you want to view on the KODAK Picture Movie DVD. Please make sure these 60 pictures are separated from the rest, are clearly marked to be used for the KODAK DVD and add to your box. If more than 60 are included, only the first 60 images will be used.
- Choose up to ten words (titles, descriptions, special introduction) that will be electronically embedded into the opening credit for your KODAK Picture Movie DVD.
- Choose ONE song from the list below and we will have that added as part of the multi-media DVD presentation.
- Any questions, use the ScanMyPhotos.com 24/7 Live Support help desk.