APS FILM SCANNING – Scanned at 2200 dpi
NEW SPECIAL: Limited Time. Pay just 4.98 per APS roll to CD High resolution scans
(50% discount – regularly $9.95 – Must attach a copy of this notice with your order)
Now is the perfect time to have all your APS film cartridges professionally scanned and digitally preserved as jpeg files
Although APS (Advanced Photo System) film is analog, you can easily have it converted to digital images and stored on your computer. ScanMyPhotos.com are experts in professionally preserving, photos, slides and film, which includes APS film formats.
All APS Film Scanning at 2200 dpi
- Pay just $4.98 to scan previously developed APS film, any roll size, from 15 exp, 25 exp and 40 exp APS film cartridges to jpeg digital files. ScanMyPhotos.com provides super-fast service and archives up to 6 rolls of film onto one CD/DVD.
- If you have boxes of Kodak Advantix and other brand APS film, this is the ideal time to have everything digitally scanned for this low price.
- Includes color and density corrections
- Kodak Digital Ice Software enhancements for color APS film
- Same day scanning service applies. Free domestic U.S. return shipping included*
- Your APS film negatives are scanned at 2200 dpi which outputs at 500dpi @ 4×6 (2000×3000 pixels, or 6MP)
To validate and order, click on this order form to print and include with your order. Mail to ScanMyPhotos.com for same day service. Pay just $4.98 for each APS roll of previously developed APS film to disc. No limit. We archive about 5-6 rolls of film per disc. A copy of this posting must accompany order. Use our 24/7 Live Support help desk to instantly answer any questions. Not applicable for regular film, slide print scanning or any other service; just valid for APS film scanning to CD only. Cannot be combined with other offers and discount cannot be applied to previously placed orders. No exceptions.
keywords: recommend photo scanning services, review photo scanning services, directory of photo scanning services, top rated photo scanning directory, how to scan photos slides negatives, APS film, Kodak advantix APS film, what scanning service do you recommend, review photo services, digital imaging labs, online photo service, top scanning,