SAVE 50% ON APS FILM SCANNING –
Just $4.98 per
roll to CD With Copy
of this Notice
Now is the perfect time to have all your APS film cartridges professionally scanned and digitally preserved as jpeg files
Although APS (Advanced Photo System) film is analog, you can easily have it converted to digital images and stored on your computer. ScanMyPhotos.com are experts in professionally preserving, photos, slides and film, which includes APS film formats.
Save 50% on all
APS film scanning
- Pay just $4.98 to scan previously developed 25 or 40 exposure APS film cartridges to jpeg digital files. ScanMyPhotos.com provides same day service and archives up to 6 rolls of film onto one CD and you also get a free index print to organize your files. (Regular rate is $9.95)
- If you have boxes of Kodak Advantix and other brand APS film, this is the ideal time to have everything digitally scanned for this low price.
- Includes color and density corrections
- Kodak Digital Ice Software enhancements for color APS film
- Same day scanning service applies.
- Your APS film negatives are scanned at 2000 dpi which outputs at 500dpi @ 4×6 (2000×3000 pixels, or 6MP)
To validate and order: Click on this order form to print and include with your order. Mail to ScanMyPhotos.com for same day service. *You must include a copy of this blog posting to validate this 50% discount. Pay just $4.98 per roll of previously developed APS film to disc. No limit. We archive about 5-6 rolls of film per disc. Save 50%. This 50% discount applies only to APS film scanning to disc. Cannot be applied to prior order – you pay return S&H.. Use our 24/7 Live Support help desk to instantly answer any questions. Not applicable for regular film, slide print scanning or any other service; just valid for APS film scanning to CD only.
keywords: recommend photo scanning services, review photo scanning services, directory of photo scanning services, top rated photo scanning directory, how to scan photos slides negatives, APS film, Kodak advantix APS film, what scanning service do you recommend, review photo services, digital imaging labs, online photo service, top scanning,