How ScanMyPhotos.com takes care of its employees at the SkyLofts Suites at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas during one of our regular company adventures.
ScanMyPhotos.com Holiday party in Las Vegas video
The access code is “vegas2009″
Click here to go directly to the ScanMyPhotos.com Web site
APS FILM SCANNING
Now is the perfect time to have all your APS film cartridges professionally scanned and digitally preserved as jpeg files
Although APS (Advanced Photo System) film is analog, you can easily have it converted to digital images and stored on your computer. ScanMyPhotos.com are experts in professionally preserving, photos, slides and film, which includes APS film formats.
All APS Film Scanning at 2000 dpi
- Pay just $4.98 to scan previously developed APS film, any roll size, from 15 exp, 25 exp and 40 exp APS film cartridges to jpeg digital files. ScanMyPhotos.com provides super-fast service and archives up to 6 rolls of film onto one CD/DVD.
- If you have boxes of Kodak Advantix and other brand APS film, this is the ideal time to have everything digitally scanned for this low price.
- Includes color and density corrections
- Kodak Digital Ice Software enhancements for color APS film
- Same day scanning service applies.
- Your APS film negatives are scanned at 2200 dpi which outputs at 500dpi @ 4×6 (2000×3000 pixels, or 6MP)
THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. ALL APS SCANNING IS NOW AT A LOWER PRICE THAN 2009. ROLLS ARE NOW ALWAYS JUST $5 OR $10 PER ROLL DEPENDENT ON THE SELECTED RESOLUTION. CHOOSE EITHER 2,000 OR 4,000 DPI SCANS FOR YOUR APS FILM.